Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving, MU, & What's that!

We had a terrific holiday celebration!
We started our celebration at P's parents. P's mom is such a wonderful cook, I think we could have all just ate and ate. And then...it was time for pictures!

As you can tell, little Miss had other plans than taking a picture!

Aren't they just adorable!

And here we are...I know shocking my kids actually smiled! :>)
I did take a picture of PaPa and Grams, but I think my camera ate it. But they were there and we all had a fantastic time. These girls had a wonderful time playing at grandmas!And these boys are two peas in a pod - they are the bestest of friends and I hope they continue to be! And here we have M and Uncle Sandwich - Why she calls him Uncle Sandwich I have no idea, but it's a thing they have going on. And M plays with Uncle Sandwich ANYTIME he's willing.

And then...it was my turn. I was actually quite calm until I took the lid off the turkey and it wasn't the picture perfect golden brown. My mom showed up a little early and she thought it looked wonderful. In the back of my mind I was thinking...how much pizza am I going to have to order? Anyways we let it sit out to continue cooking and cool down, and then we started carving. And the taste test, taken my uncle chuck proved that it was delicious. Anyways, nothing fancy but we did have the fixin's. Turkey, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, homemade bread, gravy, corn casserole, deviled eggs mmmm it was so good! And to top it all off, we had desserts!! (Not all desserts are shown) We had a yummy Reese's ice cream dessert, pies, pumpkin strudel, cranberry strudel. Then we celebrated Ab's Birthday and M was entertained with the box that her gift came it. After all that we got to sit down and watch the BIG GAME! And I'm sure we all know who the WINNERS were!!! GO TIGERS!

Now I am going to have a little GUESS WHAT THIS PHOTO IS game.
Study this picture real hard, and let me know what you think it is.

10 comments:

Polly said...

the top of one bald guys head wrinkled together by little hands!

CHAZ said...

WOW! I can't believe it! You are good at this game!
Yes - M was wrinkling uncle sandwich's head and she thought it looked funny so we captured it.

James W said...

Hey I would have gotten it right too!

Kim said...

Me too!

Lanny said...

My former 119 pounder's wrinkled head...It's sad when my face looks like that all the time due to age, kids, wife, and crazy athletes!

Lanny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pastor Jay said...

I thought it was the turkey!

CHAZ said...

I'm not that bad of a cook!

Lanny said...

You cook?! Really?! please define"bad" and "cook" for us please!

CHAZ said...

Some day lanny, some day!