Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm a little behind, I know, but I did want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Our Thanksgiving meals are not until tonight and tomorrow, so our Thanksgiving was spent decorating the Christmas trees and we did have P's mom and dad and grandma up for supper. I am a little nervous, this will be the first year I've ever "hosted" Thanksgiving - that means first time I've had to have enough table seating for 18 - first time to bake a turkey - oh my oh my! Anyone have any pointers?
Well I am thankful to have such a loving and close family, cause even if we do have to order pizza, their gonna love me anyways!
Along with my family's thanksgiving meal we have THE BIG GAME!!! For those of you who don't know MU vs KU. Well there's going to be a rivalry at our house. My cousins are attending KU and well most of the rest of us are MU fans. GO TIGERS!!! So no playing football in the snow and cold, we'll just stay inside and watch!
On a different note, I'd like to say to my blogger friends I am so thankful to have such wonderful people like you in my family's life! Each one of you hold a special place in our hearts - even those of you who read and don't comment! :) Yes Carol that means you! :) I have the most WONDERFUL friends a person could ever need. Thank you to all of you!

No comments: