Monday, November 5, 2007

Beautifully & Wonderfully Made



Wow! As many of you know I teach 10th - 12th Grade girls at our Church. I LOVE these girls. They are truly postive girls who love God, family, and friends. Not to metion their babysitting skills! ;>) These girls made it their mission to reach out to not only Freshman of our church, but the entire school. They each personally invited girls to attend a day of pampering and dress up. They were then served by men of our church at a Banquet. I was a little stressed, but the volunteers were wonderful and made it so easy!! Thank you to all of you!!! I cannot express enough how proud I am to know each and every one of these girls, and how blessed I am to have them in my life. Here are a few pictures - Borrowed from M :)!

1 comment:

Polly said...

you can borrow pics anytime!