Tuesday, December 18, 2007

This is what we do...

I had to use Lila's title just because this weekend we did what we love to do!
Friday night we had BUNCO!! If you don't know what BUNCO is, well, I'm sorry! No, No, just kidding. It is just a dice game, but the funnest part about it is the fellowship with all the other ladies. We have so much fun together!
Here is Tracy - and yes, she looks like a dork, but it's an inside joke, to long to explain!

Here is Lila with her "I AM MRS NEW YORK" attitude!

And here is most of the group with a few subs of coarse.

Saturday was the wonderful Dance Recital. My girls are inspired by dancing. They absolutely love it, and so, that's what they do.
Here is Mrs Clause.

I didn't get any pictures of T, and if you were there you knew why. She is just all over the place and changing costumes so fast it's not even funny.
Sunday morning I had the opportunity to sing with a group of ladies, and I had a blast. I love to sing, not by myself of coarse, but I love to sing in a group and we sounded so pretty. Here we are: Ara, Cari, Me, Tracy, Ann, & Nicole.

Wish I knew how to upload the music for you, but until I figure that out, you;ll just have to trust me when I say "We were GREAT!"
Sunday evening was the Children's Choir presentation of "Bethlehem Gulch". The kids did an outstanding job!

T was a choir character, G was a shepherd, and M was a sheep. They were just too cute!

5 comments:

Lila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lila said...

I put a short video from your ensemble on my blog...you guys did awesome!!!

Lila (from New York)

Anonymous said...

I put an MP3 downloadable of the ensemble on my blog. http://blog.cameronfbc.org You guys sounded great!

Grace said...

I did NOT put a video of your ensemble on my blog... but I agree... you guys sounded great!

(and your kiddos all did a great job Sunday night!)

Lanny said...

I don't know how to put a snippet or an MP3 download on my blog and I don't care. However ya'll sounded great!

ps Isn't a short video and an MP3 downloadable SIMULAR?!!!!!!