Monday, December 3, 2007

A little Christmas here & there

This weekend we had our Sunday School Christmas Party. I was so excited because I don't get to associate with these people on Sunday morning, due to the fact that I teach in the Youth. We had a blast, and I do want to say Thank you to the youth who watched our children while we played! Thank you to the Bakers, the Naylors, and the Coopers for opening their homes to have us all stop by. The only thing that would have made it a little better was if MU had won.This is dessert at the Coopers. I think Marlene was enjoying the desserts. This group does look like they could have a few get rowdy.
Don't worry Al, you left early, but I had these two totally under control. We just won't tell you about the gift she had originally opened for you! If you need anymore details, you'll have to get them from Kevin.

Angie - I knew you injured his shoulder, but what happened to his face?
Here is Kim trying her hardest to avoid the photo shot, but no, I still captured her and MR SCROOGE. This was only part of the crowd, but as you can see everyone had a fantastic time.
Just for you Grace, I had to post this precious picture. This is Nathan portraying Joseph and K portraying Mary. Aren't they just the cutest! If you want to see this live, you'll have to attend the Children's Choir Program on December the 16th.

2 comments:

Grace said...

I'm sorry we missed out on the desert and gift exchange; it looks like you all had a great time! And thanks for the picture, Chas. I've got to bring my camera next time!

Lanny said...

It is so great(and fun) when we are able to practice the fellowship portion of the Disciple's Cross. Looks like you had a great time, good food, good friends, great fun and nuturing fellowship!