Thursday, June 19, 2008

RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY

Rain, Rain, Go Away
Come again another day.
My son wants to play just one game of ball
But yet he hasn't gotten to play one at all!

Another heartbreaking day for G as it rains yet again! For those of you who may be keeping track - it has rained every Monday and Thursday for the last 2 weeks! G has only played 1 game out of 5 scheduled. I feel so sorry for him cause he hasn't been able to do much so far this summer! I am thankful for the rain though - our gardens and fields will need them to produce those yummy fresh fruits and vegetables, my son however feels like Noah.

3 comments:

Lanny said...

Be very worried if a variety of animals begin to show up at your home!

Grace said...

Poor G! That must be so frustrating! I hope he gets to play a game soon!

CHAZ said...

How big of a variety should I be worried about? Let see...cats, dogs, cows, horse, sheep, vet says there has got to be a mountain lion or bobcat around my home, snakes, frogs, bugs of all sorts, rabbits, raccoons, opossum, birds including hawks, owls and buzzards, and every now and then a fox. I'll let you know if I see any elephants, zebras, or kangaroos!