Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day

A time to remember the Dad's in our lives!

(THE ONE ON THE LEFT IS MY DAD - HAVE NO CLUE WHO THE GUY ON THE RIGHT IS, BUT I HEAR HE'S A GOOD DAD TOO)
My dad, I have to say, by far is the greatest ever! Those of you who know him would only HAVE to agree! If you've ever seen my dad without a smile on his face I'm surprised. My dad is always joking and having fun, actually I think he's more of a kid at 51 than I EVER was. I love and admire my dad so much! He is a complete picture of happiness and joy. I just tear up thinking that I don't get to spend as much time with him as I would like. Thank you DAD for being a pillar in my life that I can trust and admire, and follow in your footsteps! (I'd give my right arm to be just like YOU! ;>) ) (Inside joke)

4 comments:

Lanny said...

THOSE ARE TWO OF THE MOST HANDSOME GENTLEMEN THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! You should be honored to be in their presence (lol)!!! I think the on on the right is named Jebediah.

I agree you are very fortunate to have a dad like Clayton: I am just as fortunant to have such a great frind like him too!! I have heard that when someone makes you laugh, they add years to your life. If this is true, he has added and continues to add many years to my life: Clayton is a true friend.

CHAZ said...

Jebediah and Obadiah - You better start growing that beard before vacation!

Lanny said...

Ok!!!

James W said...

Yeah both those guys are alright!! Miss you all.