Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's Official


Well - it's official. Ken will be retiring March 31 and I feel like a part of me wants to cry and the other part of me is so proud to have worked for a man of such integrity. Ken has been with state farm for 43 years and 9 months! WOW! Of that time I have been able to share almost 15 years of employment with him! He has taught me so much through my career with this company, his wisdom in the business world, along with his love for his family, and the faith he has in God. He is an incredible man! So Ken - Congratulations!- you deserve to retire, play at the farm, and work hard in other areas of your life besides at the office! I would like to invite everyone, customers, friends, & family to Ken's Retirement Open House this Friday, March 21st, anytime between 11:00 am - 6:00 pm. Our way of saying THANK YOU!!!!

1 comment:

James W said...

Tell him We said congratulations and miss and love him.