Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Birthday's, Birthday's, Birthday's!


This past weekend T turned 9! I can't believe that 9 years has already past. It seems like yesterday I had this miracle! We had a complete party with 7 of her friends that spent the night, and boy that was FUN!

Here they are all SITTING - that didn't happen too often! They decided to watch Hannah Montanna while they ate their cake - YUM YUM!

After going to bed at midnight - they ALL woke up bright and early and started in on their stunts!

And today is Mr. Pops birthday. Thanks to M I have this wonderful photo to share of my loving husband.

Hat's off to you Mr Pops - your a wonderful husband and dad and we love you very much!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! XOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hsppy Birthday Taylor and Pops. Talk about time going by fast, I can rmember when T wouldn't talk to me, she was so shy. Now I've gone through two more little shy Ramseys. Well really 3, Pat will talk a little more to me now. Ha!
Sure do love the Ramstastic Five. Grammie Pat

Grace said...

Happy birthday to all! We love you and your fam!!!