Monday, February 11, 2008

He's 21!!! (Finally)


Happy Birthday Alex!!!
WOW! Can't believe your finally 21! But that just makes me that much older :>( We celebrated Saturday night and at 21 and towering at 6ft something - he's still my little brother! The purse thing is starting to worry me though!
Who's birthday is it? Looks like everyone but the birthday boy is blowing out the candles! Sorry uncle Alex - gotta love the nieces and nephew.

In other new this week - Ozzi got caught up in the chaos... Too many shoes to pick from...all these people make me tired!!! Notice the new do!! Shaven and clean with a sporty new T-shirt!
M has not been well for a while, but she was feeling good enough to give us a pose! She loves the camera!

3 comments:

jameswooster said...

Wow that is hard to believe that he is only 21. Happy Birthday Alex!

Lanny said...

Don't talk about making you feel older...I had him as well as you in elementary school.

CHAZ said...

Well Lanny you are OLD!